
Rainy day in Pine- Memorial Day weekend.

Bostyn tries to drive anything she sees with a steering wheel.

Swinging in Pine

Monkey bars! She was able to hold herself up for a few seconds at a time.

The Bear Rug at my aunt and uncle's house.

She was afraid of it at first.

Giving the elk some kisses.

It unexpectedly turned cold on a warm day so we used a shirt as a blanket. Poor kid.

Cute boy.

Cannon holding cousin Colton's hand.

Cannon and 3 week older cousin Maylee.
6 comments:
looks like may was a fun one. love the shirt blanket cannon was wearing.
your kids are so so cute! i can't believe how big cannon is getting! bostyn is such a little girl!
Cute pictures! Your children are so adorable! I love it! I really love the picture of Bostyn riding the bear. Hilarious!
So cute! I also enjoyed Cannon's shirt blanket. Too funny.
cannon is such a handsome little boy. both kids are way too cute!
I love to look at all these fun pics! cute cute kids!!
Post a Comment