My Dad is a rough and tough cowboy. A real one. He isn't afraid of anything and I have always felt so safe when he is around. Bostyn thinks he is the greatest thing ever and follows him around everywhere he goes. He is becoming quite the softy as he ages and I love it :)

Derek's dad is a a very sweet, kind, and gentle man. His selflessness is amazing. Derek looks up to him for so many reasons and my kids adore him.

I am so blessed that my kids have an amazing dad. He is very patient, very helpful, very involved. He spends so much time teaching our children. Both Cannon and Bostyn love him more than they love me...I am sure of it :).
Funny "Then and Now":
As I was typing this post, I came across this picture from when Bostyn was a couple weeks old and thought it would be cute to post:
After uploading it, I glanced over to the couch and saw this:

Some things may never change. Derek is obviously enjoying his father's Day.
4 comments:
YEAH for an update!! I love all the pictures. You have the cutest Dad, I love him! You've told me before how hands on Derek is and I think that's amazing :)
It's sad how fast kids grow
Haha! You're right--some things never change! Great post. Dad's really are HEROS!
your dad is such a cutie!
love the sleeping picture of your hubby and bostyn!
LOL @ Derek and Bostyn! That looks like it was a really good nap! You sure do have amazing men your life!
Post a Comment