Sunday, March 6, 2011

By Popular Demand...

There she is. The new shorter do. I love it. I can comb my wet hair out in 5 seconds and style it in 3 minutes. My kind of haircut.

Side note: A few months ago my dad, out of nowhere, told me my eyes are huge. It didn't sound like a compliment...I wasn't sure what he was talking about till I uploaded this picture.

12 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I love it! And I love your eyes, it's definitely a compliment. My eyes were always big, and I think I finally grow into them. But seeing Noelle and her huge, beautiful eyes, I see how lucky I was. She is gorgeous. And so are you.

Heather said...

LOVE IT! Your eyes are so pretty not big. maybe thats what he meant.

The Varo's said...

AHHH! I love it! And you do have big, beautiful eyeballs! I miss you.

Chad and Tiffani said...

Lynds I love the hair it turned out great, its's always nice to have a change. I know how you feel I hate brushing out my hair it gets so tangly when its long! It was fun watching the kidos they are so cute;)

Stock Family said...

GORGEOUS!!! Hair and eyes! Love, love, love it!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Well- you look dead sexy with your new hairdo- Enjoy!

Danielle B said...

omgosh Lindsay you look gorgeous!!!Such a cute cut and I'm sure it will be nice when the hot weather rolls around!

Lindsey and Brett said...

So cute!

brady lady said...

super cute hair! your eyes are big but not scary big pretty big so don't be worried!

brady lady said...

so i know you made a comment on my recent post but i don't want you to think i deleted your comment, i deleted the post and then re-posted it... just so you know, not sure you care, later skater!

Mariley Johnson said...

Hot stuff! Love it!

Brooke said...

Almost all of the streets here are like that. I like it :)