Saturday, March 15, 2008

Diesel and Duke


So I gave in. I let Derek have a puppy. He's been begging for years and I have always had an excuse. We don't have a yard. I want to have a baby first. They cost too much money. What do we do with it when we leave town? Well, we have a yard and a baby now so he got his puppy. He found a Rottweiler puppy and named him Diesel. Then, I decided he needed a friend to play with while we're gone all day. So we found another puppy. He is a rottweiler- border collie mix that we named Duke. They're cute...I guess.





Tagged!

Here are 6 things you might not know about me:

1. I ate a pickle a day until I got pregnant. I still can't eat them! A little bit backwards I know.

2. My spare bedroom serves as a clean -laundry collection site. I absolutely hate folding and putting away laundry!

3. I can't watch scary movies. (I was a scary movie fanatic before I got married...I don't know what happened.)

4. I make the best peanut butter cookies but the worst chocolate chip cookies.

5. I bought my engagement ring before I ever stared dating my husband! (It was actually just the setting so he still had to find the diamond.)

6. I have to change every poopy diaper because my husband has a ridiculously weak stomache- it's really quite pathetic. I still think he's the best husband.

I tag Ashlie!

1 comment:

Stock Family said...

They are so dang cute! They make me want to get one, but I know that will never happen. Welcome to the blogging world!