For Easter this year we attended a breakfast at a park on Saturday morning with my Aunt Kathe and all of her family. It was nice to see everyone, especially all the little kids and babies. We hope they make it an annual tradition!
This is 6 month old Bostyn with her 4 month old cousin Grady
We also went to Derek's parents house for their family Easter egg hunt. Since Bostyn is too young to participate, she enjoyed all the loves and hugs from her aunts, uncles, and grandparents instead.

For Easter dinner we joined Derek's family at his brother JD's new house. Dinner was awesome!
Bostyn makes one cute easter bunny!
Bostyn with her uncle Michael
6 comments:
She has such cute Dresses!!!! Love the bunny ears.
Oh man! She kept the bunny ears on huh? I almost bought some for Daisy, but she kept pulling them off and looking at them like they were going to 'get' her. Oh well. Bostyn looked so pretty in her dress. Glad you had a great Easter!
I love the bunny ears! I tried to find some for Melanie, but I couldn't find any small enough! Grady looks like he is twice Bostyn's size.
Hey! I found your blog and I was so excited to see updated pictures of little Bostyn! She is beautiful! We should get together sometime soon and introduce our little ones- I think they'd make a cute couple ;O) I'm happy to see you guys look like you are doing so good!
Those pictures are so cute. What a sweet girl. Call me so we can hang out.
Thats so freaken cute i love it!!!!=D
Post a Comment