Friday, May 16, 2008

My Very Own Internet Scandal!

First off, let me begin by apologizing to anyone this may offend or embarrass. So I discovered this picture on a blog of an old roommate of mine that I had in Hawaii 5 years ago. I haven't seen or heard from this roommate in over four years, but there I was in all my glorious glory, posted for the world to see -(Thanks Tiff). I actually thought it was funny, after I got over the shock and horror...I don't even own a copy of this picture! The picture was taken on a tiny little island off the shore of Hukilau Beach, which is the beach I lived on in Hawaii. Me and 2 of my roommates, aware of our "body types" were trying to be humorous. Moral of the story is: Don't allow somewhat obscene and all but humiliating pictures to be taken of you. You never know when and where they will surface on the internet!






Yes, that is me on the right.

7 comments:

The Varo's said...

Take this off! I am sure the gag reflexes of your blog readers are working overtime! And please explain "body types". I don't get it. Hahahaha

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

oh baby, oh baby!!!

Jamie said...

this picture gets me every time and I still remember when we took it - on that bird island or whatever it was called. Oh good times!

Stock Family said...

Alright!! I've gotta say Lynds, that you are the hottest one!

PS- I hate the work verification thingies! It always takes me a couple tries to get it right!

Tiffanyann said...

you know you look hot!! I can send you an origional if you want one!! I still need to try your cheesecake. I don't know if you remember when we went to your house when we all were home but the electricity went out and we never got any cheesecake!!

Cadi said...

My, my, my...good post. Very scandalous and hysterical!

Mariley Johnson said...

You really do have the best pose!