A- Attached or single: Attached, 2 years this month!
B- Best Friend: Derek of course
C-Cake or Pie: Blueberry or cherry Cheesecake
D-Day: Saturday, I love around the house projects.
E- Essential Item: Mascara
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: definitely worms
H-Home town: Queen Creek, AZ
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, HGTV
J- January or July?: July- Gotta love summertime!
K-Kids: Bostyn-7 1/2 months old
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband, my Bostyn, good friends, Mexican food
M- Marriage Date: 5-19-06
N- Number of Siblings: 4, two of each
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Derek's driving
Q- Quote: "We have no food, we have no jobs, our pet's heads are falling off!" -This is what Derek says when I can't figure out what to make for dinner.
R- Reason To Smile: I just quit my job and I am now officially a stay-at-home Mom!
S- Season: Summer, I love swimming, bar-b-que's, and everything else associated with summer
T- Tag Three: Marlee, Ashlie, & Alicia
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was a devoted member of 4-H in which I raised pigs for $$$.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Remember those pigs I raised....besides, who can really live happily without bacon and shredded beef tacos?!
W- Worst Habit: Not waking up in time for 8am church!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, in physical therapy they are a healing tool and of course there is nothing better than seeing the baby in your belly.
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican, any and all.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo
2 comments:
I love that quote... good ole dumb and dumber... it is nice learning more about my fav cousin's wife :)..
Sarah...I thought we were your favorite??! What the French Toast is that all about!
Post a Comment