Sunday, April 27, 2008

Swimming



This weekend, we bought the cheapest, cheesiest blow-up pool we could find at Wal-Mart and gave Bostyn her first experience in a swimming pool. She has always loved taking baths and being in the water, but this water was a little colder than she was used to. As you can see in the video clip, she liked it OK but was still a little unsure of sitting by herself in it.



Bostyn modeling her swimsuit!

5 comments:

Stock Family said...

What a cute face in the top picture! You've gotta bring her over to swim with Daisy.

Jenna said...

i love it :) where did you get your background from?? its so cute!

Sarah said...

She is such a cutie! I love her leg chubs! Do you guys have landscape in your backyard?

Tiffanyann said...

Hey!! It's Tiff from Hawaii!! Monica found my blog and she said that you were listed on hers so here I am!! Your little girl is so cute!! Love the swimsuit too!! (from target right?) how pathetic am I!! well anyways I am so glad that we can keep in touch now!! Do you talk to Jenna at all or no how she is doing?

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

How cute! I love it. She is so adorable! I told Brandon I wanted to get a littke baby pool for Melanie to play in the summer. Your pictures made me that much more excited.