Thursday, June 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

OK, I am a huge fan of So you Think You Can Dance. I have been a loyal viewer all 4 seasons. I am an awful dancer and I think that's why I love it so much; I am living my undoubtedly unachievable dance dream vicariously through this show. During each season, I find myself dancing around the house all day-I'm sure my husband thinks I am crazy.

Last night's episode was, of course, a lot of good fun. I am sticking with my original favorites, Twitch and Kherington, but my favorite dance of the night came from Chelsea and Mark. It was an emotional, Lyrical infused Hip Hop dance that honestly made me cry. If you aren't a fan watch the clip of this dance and you will be! The story of the dance is a workaholic husband and the wife who just wants to spend time with him. So sad. (The video clip is 2 minutes long.)

4 comments:

Stock Family said...

Wow! That was awesome! I've always wondered how someone would dance to that song and that was really cool! When we watch that show, it's Skylar dancing around the house!! Must be a Stock thing :)

Cadi said...

Oh my...hits home. I wish I just looked as cute as her while I felt sorry for myself and missed my husband! Isn't it crazy how dance can bring so much emotion to the surface! I am also not a dancer but kids think I am awesome...lol.

a harper girl said...

I've watched this video about a dozen times and am totally mesmerized by it! I too love to dance but I could never do anything like they do. I don't get to watch the show very often so thanks for sharing!)

Lindsey and Brett said...

I am so glad that you love this show too! Like you, I have been watching since the first season and I love it. I have had to wait for people to post it on Youtube and such though since I'm not actually in the U.S. to watch it. I was so nervous I was going to miss it this summer, but Youtube has been a blessing. :) I really like Kherington and Twitch too, but I think Katee is amazing and I really like Chelsie too.