Most people know that Derek's one true addiction is flying RC Airplanes. I love that he has a hobby that he enjoys and today Bostyn and I showed our support by attending an RC airshow with him. The weather was great aside from some humidity. We saw a lot of great tricks and talent and enjoyed the company of Derek's brother JD and his fabulous family. I forgot to take pictures while we were there so I snapped a few when we got home. Derek was itching to fly and the neighborhood boys were looking for a show!



I scored this Oh So Perfect clock for the new baby's room at my sister in laws family give away today! (among other great things...this one was just fitting to the post)
6 comments:
cute clock!
Classic Saturday...entertaining the neighbor kids with some RC flying! JD also loves his fan club when we fly.
So happy that clock worked out for you!
Well, ya gotta love how giddy our guys are about thier hobbies! So since I'm scheduled to have my baby on Monday, I'm trying to figure out how to get you a gift for your shower! I may just drop it off real quick! I love the invites- so cute and funny!
K. so all the things I have learned while catching up with you in the 5 mins I have. Why are your parents in Utah?? Where did you meet your hubby? Your little Bostyn is so cute, love how you spelled her name like yours, you are funny and I am so glad I get to see you (in pics) now!! I really missed you and didnt even realize it!!!!
Thanjks for answering my q's! Yeah for your parnets! That is AWSOME!! I dont remember calling it Queen Crap. Are you sure that was me?? I dont know when we'll be back down next, but I will let you know and then we can play! Woohoo! bye!
That's so cute and fun! It's always good to have a hobby and this one looks like something the whole family can enjoy :)
Post a Comment