
I was talking to my mom on the phone sitting on my bed. Bostyn was on the floor playing in the nightstand drawer. She pulled out a "soothie stick", which is a stick of baby balm used to soothe dry skin. As you can see from the picture, it closely resembles a miniature stick of deodorant. So why was I surprised when Bostyn suddenly lifted her shirt with her left hand and began applying the soothie stick to her armpit with her right hand! It was one of the funniest, cutest things I have ever seen. It was a nice reminder that our little ones are ALWAYS watching us!
3 comments:
that is too funny! i can't wait to see you this weekend.
good to know her parents have good hygiene!
yes, it is true are kids are always watching and wanting to do what we do, now we just have to watch what they say because that's the next to come; copying what we say! scary!
Post a Comment