Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Boy Winters is Here!

Cannon Lynden Winters
February 24, 2009
11:35 am
8 lbs 1 oz
20.5 inches


More pictures and info to come!

15 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! cant wait to see and meet him. Congrats. cute picture of bostyn she is going to be such a big helper.

Eldredge Family said...

I am so happy for you! He is a handsome little guy! Beautiful family picture!

Kobie said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Congratulations!! He looks beautiful, and I am so happy to hear that he is finally here!:o) Take care!

Mariley Johnson said...

Way to go 8 pounder!

Congratualtions!!!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

The Varo's said...

I am so excited to see the little guy! He's a doll!

Stock Family said...

Oh my goodness! 8lbs at 3 weeks early. Lyndsay, you are a trooper! He's so cute! Can't wait to see him! Congrats and I'm happy that you have some relief now! That is a really cute picture.

Jenna said...

his face is so little. i loved holding him! he is a sweetie.

Tyler and Kendyl said...

YEAH!! Congrats you guys! can't wait for more pics

brady lady said...

congrats, i am so excited for you call me when you have time so i can come sneak a peak at the new addition.

The Thatchers said...

yea! he looks so cute. i love that picture

a harper girl said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. I LOVE his name!

Chad and Ashlie said...

he is so cute! It just makes me that much more excited for my big day. I hope she is a good as he was yesterday! Let me know if you need anything.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!