
This morning, Bostyn and I went to the Riparian Preserve to stroll around and feed the "duckys".

We scored a FREE, brand new, Schwinn bike trailer from Derek's coworker. Today was our first time using it. Yes, I at 8+months pregnant, went on a bike ride pulling a trailer. It went better than expected but I need a beachcomber bike. Mountain bikes are not for this mom- having to lean so far forward...and that scrawny little seat!

Bostyn LOVED riding in the bike trailer!

10 comments:
you poor thing. i am sooo sorry it is all most over. i know how you feel. just relax and keep those feet elevated. hang in there he is worth it.
I feel really sorry for you but on the other hand when I saw the picture of your foot, I had to show my mom and Norma. I remember when my toes looked like Tootsie Roll Midgies...Call me if you need anything.
some serious feet you have there!
I miss our bike trailer. Warning...do not keep it out in the sun.
Oh my your poor feet! Have Derek rub those suckers! Sorry that Thursday wasn't your delivery day as Slade had said. But, it looks like you had a fun time! I need to take the kids to the reserve sometime. I will, however, need to have Slade and Daisy on kid leashes so they don't decide to go swimming. That bike trailer is awesome! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Your poor ankles! that's aweful. There's no way I'd be using those puppies to ride a bike. LOL. You are a better woman than I am. Almost there...
OH Lyndsay. You know I am such a fan of bike trailers! I am also a fan of you having this little baby in the next century. lol...I know that wasn't funny to you.
Ummm, maybe Slade meant next Thursday...lets hope not!
those tiny little bike seats hurt my butt, i avoid them, but good exercise, bostyn looks like she loved every minute of it.
holy swollen feet. Was that later on the night? They look way puffier than when you were at my house.
i love that prego pic of you. you look soooo cute. i cant wait to meet cannon and you are so lucky you got that bike trailor! if i had one i would be out there everyday gettin my booty back in shape!
Lovely foot! Hopefully this will all end soon! And seeing you at the preserve made me sad! That is right by my parent's house! I could have met you tere..if I were not here. Your little girl is so cute and you are crazy for riding a bike!
Post a Comment