Bostyn got to go to the Zoo for the first time! My mom took her along with my sisters and cousin and their kids. I think they had a pretty good time. I wish I could have been there! Apparently Bostyn is petrified of all animals that aren't dogs! She is screaming in the picture below which explains the look on my mom's face.




Aren't those a bunch of cute cousins!


Below is a shot o Cannon with his cousin Maylee who is exactly 3 weeks older than him. She weighs 2 pounds less though! They look the same size in this picture, but check out the height difference in the last one!

6 comments:
wow! she is so tiny. was she a preemie? im guessing so. what adorable babies. and that pictue of bostyn smiling in the stroller is soooo cute :) im so glad you got to have a little break and have grandma take her to the zoo!
LOL! I laughed out loud when I saw how much longer Cannon is than Maylee. The zoo was fun and Bostyn was so funny to watch! She did call every animal a puppy and she did NOT like the cow that kept mooing at her!
Melanie and Bostyn had exactly opposite reactions to all the animals at the zoo. Melanie wanted to touch them ALL... even the not so safe ones. The zoo is definitely a fun place to go.
I love the pictures of Maylee and Cannon together. They are totally crashed! I love it!
Hey Lyndsay! It's Jessica, you're HORRIBLE V.T.!!! :) Your little ones are SO ADORABLE. I'm glad that I found your blog. It is so cute! :)
Yeah for you! He is such a doll Lyndsay! So cute. I love him. Also love that you locked him in the car...not really I would freak and love the picture of your dear mother! Good luck with everything to come!
He totally looks like a Mini-Derek to me...in the cutest way possible. :)
funny about Bosty...she was probably blown away by the variety of animals.
Post a Comment