We took Winters Family pictures this past weekend. It was the first time in a long time. Trying to get 29 people in the same place at the same time is as hard as it sounds! I'm glad we were finally able to do it!
I love them! Whoever did your pics is very brave.. thats a lot of people!
I didnt think P90X would make it into my house either, but we are heading to the beach in a few weeks so I figured I needed to do something... I'm doing it with a friend and it seriously helps to keep me going
Kendyl isn't just going to the beach, she is going to Hawaii!! Not fair. Anyway, I LOVE the kissing picture! Too cute! That is a ton of people and they turned out great! Crazy weird how Derek and Cadi's husband (totally blanked on his name!!) look SO much alike! I had to look twice because I thought he was standing with the wrong woman!
4 comments:
I love them!!! I am so thrilled to be part of this family! We are totally awesome Dude!
we are awesome. they look incredible!
I love them! Whoever did your pics is very brave.. thats a lot of people!
I didnt think P90X would make it into my house either, but we are heading to the beach in a few weeks so I figured I needed to do something... I'm doing it with a friend and it seriously helps to keep me going
Kendyl isn't just going to the beach, she is going to Hawaii!! Not fair.
Anyway, I LOVE the kissing picture! Too cute! That is a ton of people and they turned out great! Crazy weird how Derek and Cadi's husband (totally blanked on his name!!) look SO much alike! I had to look twice because I thought he was standing with the wrong woman!
Post a Comment