we love everything about her too. she is so funny and cute. those pictures are so dang cute. i love that she is getting to know us better. we love you bostyn.
I love all of these pictures she is so tiny and petite! I love her piggy tails! I love that you have pictures with her. They are so important! I love the scenery and chair!
My friend/cousin took them. She also took Cannon's newborn pics. I love them all. Her name is Aimee and her website is on my sidebar under Pyper Jane Designs.
9 comments:
we love everything about her too. she is so funny and cute. those pictures are so dang cute. i love that she is getting to know us better. we love you bostyn.
holy cow! she is such a cutie little girl. i love her little piggy tails! cute cute pictures.
I love all of these pictures she is so tiny and petite! I love her piggy tails! I love that you have pictures with her. They are so important! I love the scenery and chair!
what a sweetie!
What a cutie patootie! These pictures are so precious. You sure have cute kids!
those really are some great shots! she looks alot like mom with a touch of dad in her!
She is very cute and we love her too! She has a fun personality and her hair is getting so long, finally! :)
did you take these photos? their super-cute:)
Nikki-
My friend/cousin took them. She also took Cannon's newborn pics. I love them all. Her name is Aimee and her website is on my sidebar under Pyper Jane Designs.
Post a Comment