Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Moment to Brag Please...

So, Derek decided to surprise me for our 3rd anniversary 3 weeks early! We started the event with a hotel stay in Mesa, kids and all. Bostyn jumped on on the huge bed, sprawled out, and woudn't let anyone on it! She thinks she's some sort of royalty or something! The next day, we dropped the kids off to be babysat and headed to......


That's right folks, an hour long massage for two in the "couples" room! Very romantic and oh so blissful. After that, we made a pit stop at the sitter's to feed Cannon, then headed to my favorite eatery...


It was of course delicious. Derek had planned for us to see a movie as well, but it was too difficult with a nursing baby. So, we settled for renting a movie and watching it at home. It was all perfect. I had my special man all to myself for a whole day in the middle of the week. Derek did an awesome job planning everything and keeping it all a surprise. I am one lucky lady. He did manage to throw a little something in for himself...



Derek borrowed this Corvette from a coworker for us to cruise around in. Boys and their toys...

A big thanks to the babysitter! Thank you Cadi for donating your day!

Unrelated. Jenna sent this picture she saw in a Pampers ad. Totally looks like Cannon. Crazy.

Cutie Cannon hanging out in the Bumbo.

9 comments:

Heather said...

your are one special lady. you deserve it. congrats on the 3 yrs.

Stock Family said...

Wow! What a guy! I could use all of that pampering right now. Please have Derek teach Skylar a few things. Our five year anniversary is around the corner... I'm so happy that you were able to have such a special day. Happy Anniversary!

Stock Family said...

Oh, and that is crazy weird about that picture! Its totally Cannon! And, I loved your ride!

Jenna said...

yay! love anniversaries. you guys deserved that. I told ya that looked like him! haha :)

Mariley Johnson said...

nice job Derek!

Cadi said...

I said it before, I'll say it again...Derek your a champ!
Lyndz- Derek is married to the most special, bright, lovable, person.
He is so lucky and so are we.

Happy Anniversary! It was a pleasure to have your kids.

p.s. My house is now clean and mopped. Sorry it was a disaster the other day. :)

The Varo's said...

lucky, lucky lady! i am so jealous!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Lyndsay I am so so jealous! What a great time! Olive Garden is my favorite place to eat ever!!! Congrats on your beautiful new baby!

Kylee

brady lady said...

nice, i could use a massage right now!