Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Nanny's House We Go!

Cannon enjoying the truck sirens in the parade.


Sibling love.


"I unt ride horsie!"


Uncle Beau's puppies loved to lick Bostyn's toes and she loved to let them.

Nanny loving her some grand babies.


Awesomely awesome tunnel on the way to Bryce Canyon.


Who wouldn't want to snuggle up in that after some water fun?


Slip n' Slide! Ah Ya!


(This was at a cousin's birthday party 2 hours from my parent's house. I left the diaper bag with all the essentials in the garage when we left. We borrowed this swimsuit when we got there. It is a 12 month suit...Bostyn is nearly 2...hence the wrestling singlet look.)

Pure summer joy.



We are having lots of fun here and are loving all the cool green grass! Stay tuned...More Utah adventures to come!

7 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! i am glad that you are enjoying your stay. all i can say is jealous i wish i could go outside without melting. i am excited to see more the adventures. love the swimsuit it is so funny.

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

So fun I love all the pictures! I love Utah, Boston is having lots of summer adventures this year, I'm jealous!

Jenna said...

Yeah, you are lucky to be in great weather! Good for you and your adorable kiddos to be able to go! Derek sure misses ya, I'm sure you are aware but what's new!

♥jenna

Cadi said...

seriously pure summer joy. you look absolutley striking in the awesome tunnel pic. miss you guys...so happy your enjoying your family and the amazing weather.

Lindsey and Brett said...

That towel is so cute! Also I loved the comment about the wrestling slinglet look. At least she got to play on the slip 'n' slide.

Browns said...

Looks liek fun! Your little Cannon is getting so big! Waht a sweet heart. Looks like you are all having a fun summer!

Stock Family said...

That swim suit is HILARIOUS! LOL! She is so dang cute! I'm glad you guys had fun up there and I can't wait for MY turn!!