Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All In the Family

We finished out our Utah trip Thursday and headed down to Taylor, AZ with my parents to meet up with Derek and the rest of the Stock family for Pioneer Days. We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and visiting with the family that lives there.


My handsome boys.


Cousin fun time.


Sporting Mom's shades.


A new trick!



Trying on hats at a boutique in Richfield.


The whole fam damily.


Beau and Chanelle.


3 babies within 3 months!



Crazy Marlee!


Thanks mom and Dad for letting us invade your lives! We had such a great time and miss all of it already!



8 comments:

Cadi said...

your hair looks so fab... you look striking! Glad to have you back but also glad you had fun!

Stock Family said...

It was so nice to get away! I love your hair too, btw!

The Varo's said...

You look great Lynds! I'm loving your hair!

Jenna said...

Awesome. Love all the family time. Glad you got to soak it up for a while! I bet you're glad to be back in the smoldering heat!!!!

♥jenna

Mariley Johnson said...

cute family photo. your mom's hair is super cute.

Heather said...

I am glad it was fun! love the family picture and you look so good love the hair also. glad to have you back.

brady lady said...

i love all the pictures, such a cute cute family!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Great pictures! I love the colors you guys choice! Patriotic is always fun!