Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyndsay!!

26 years ago today, my wonderful wife Lyndsay was born. I wish I had known her then, so I could have been with her through all of her great adventures. I love her spontaneous personality. She has no problem with just jumping up and going somewhere. I love that she has given me 2 beautiful children and that she loves them and takes such wonderful care of them. I love that she takes such good care of me. She keeps me in line, and keeps our house in great order. I love how she is always concerned about looking wonderful for me. Her make-up always has to be perfect, even though she is so beautiful without it. I love that she tolerates my RC Plane addiction and pretends to be interested also, just to make me feel good. Lyndsay, I just Love You!

Happy Birthday!
-Derek

16 comments:

Cadi said...

Good boy, Derek! Lyndz deserves all the kudos
in the world!

She is absolutley beautiful... Her personality is just as remarkable. I am so happy you married her, we were meant to be sister in laws.

Lyndz- you are such a great mother. It shows what an exceptional wife you are. You deserve all the blessings birthdays have to offer!

mark said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lyndsay!

Mariley(using Mark's account at the moment)

The Varo's said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that 7 years ago we decided to go to Hawaii and live with each other, that you were my bridesmaid, that we trekked all those miles down Kam Highway together and that I'll never be able to eat Pasta-Roni again without thinking of you! I love you sister!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday you are a great example to me! You are such a fun person to be around! You deserve to have a great day, hope you feel special!

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

Happy Birthday! You are so awsome, we are so lucky to have you in our family! I enjoy your company, and you always have a smile, and a good attitude! Thanks for being such a great example! We love ya!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRHDAY! you are an amzing woman and glad that you are apart of this family. I love just hanging out and talking with you. you are such an amazing mother and i look up to you. hope that you a great day you deserve it.

Chad and Ashlie said...

happy birthday Lyndz. I can't believe it 26 it seems to go by so fast. Hope you have a great birthday. Lets get together again. Oh and what a great husband you have got!!!

Tiffanyann said...

happy birthday you sexy girl you!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Happy Birthday!! What a man to actually post on the blog.. maybe I'll create one and just claim it's Ty writing it hahahahahahaha

Jake said...

Happy Birthday Lyndsay! Your husband is awesome!

a harper girl said...

What a sweet hubby! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Stock Family said...

Happy Birthday Lynds!! You are a wonderful person and we all love you so much. What a wonderful husband you have! Derek, when its my birthday, please help Skylar write something, or just do it for him :)

Cori White said...

Derek... you are a great hubby for posting for her. Happy Bday Lyndsay!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lyndsay!! I was just outside and saw you guys drive past so I'm thinkin' you are on your way to a nice dinner or something! Hope you have fun!

brady lady said...

lyndsay happy late birthday, hope you had a wonderful day.

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great Birthday... that was an amazing post cuz!