Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to the Wild West!


This past weekend, Derek had to go to Tucson for work so we made a mini vacation out of it. We were able to visit his Aunt Tammy and Uncle Boyd in Benson and tour Tombstone. We had So much fun and it was nice to be able to get away for a bit!



Bostyn with the "oh so fun" Aunt Tammy!






Beautiful old building


9 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Look at your long beautiful dark hair! I Love it!

Heather said...

looks like a fun trip. love all the pictures!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Loving the picture of Bostyn hanging Derek :)

Cadi said...

Hahaha. You know what they say..."A family that poses together stays together."
I am sucker for some good posed vacay photography! I too love the noose one. I've always wanted to go to Tombstone while visiting aunt Tammy and haven't done it- we must now- way too cool dude.

The Varo's said...

love the picture of bostyn hanging derek. she doesn't look too happy about it though.
tombstone always makes me feel weird, maybe its the locals who dress up like their from wild west days and wander around. who knows.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

fun mini vacation! It looks like you guys had a great time! Bostyn makes a cute cowgirl

Lindsey and Brett said...

I have only been to Tombstone once, but I remember I really enjoyed it. It looks like you guys did too!

brady lady said...

some of those pictures are hillarious! i love the one where bostyn is hanging her daddy!

d.jo said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you made a trip of it!