The family came to my house Christmas Eve for a yummy prime rib dinner and gift exchange.
Santa came to check in on us Christmas Eve. He gave everyone a ride on his sleigh and the kids sang Christmas songs.

The week after Skylar passed away, his friend from when he was a young kid, Klint came over to watch old home videos. He also treated us to a few songs. Cannon loved watching and listening to him and playing with his boots.


The day after Christmas Derek and I and my little brother and sister went to see Avatar. We were lovin' our super fly 3D glasses...
11 comments:
i am glad that you had a good christmas with your family. nothing better than being with family. love those glasses super hot.
your Mom looks like a 22 year old in that top pic! She has always been such a cutie. Your Christmas looked like it did turn out grand. I too hope I can improve in the areas needed...big time :)
so thats what you do when you skip out on church eh??? blogging.. ha ha just kidding.. glad you had a great Christmas.. Its so great to spend time with family. Perspectives change when huge events happen like death.. all the little things dont matter anymore..
sure love ya..and will never forget the service you did for our family when Kyndal passed away.. my kids love the socks and everytime i buy oj i think of you..
I like your Mom's hair. Very cute.
Bostyn looks soooo much like you Lyndsay!
Glad you had a good Christmas. Did Derek have anything to do with Santa's sleigh?
I'm glad your family had a good Christmas. I was so happy to hear your mom, dad, and brother were coming down for Christmas. I wish I was able to visit with them before they left. I guess I'll have to go to Utah to see them. :o)
Cute 3-D glasses! You two are just too cool for words! :o) I can't get over how long and thick Bostyn's hair is. Melanie's is getting longer, but is still pretty thin.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas and wish you the best New Year!
love bostyn's hair in the jeep pic. cannon boy is such a hunk of chubby love. i had too much fun with you today. love,love,love you.
I love the Santa "golf cart" sleigh! Priceless!! Ha ha! Your kids are so darling! What a fun Christmas!
I had to laugh at the Pink and Purple barbie jeep... I had a red barbie corvette and Casey LOVED to "cruise" in that thing! Brings back memories!
Happy New year to your family!
what a mess on bostyn's face! she looks so big!
I love the picture with Cannon and the boots. So precious.
Thanks for your sweet comment!
I loved reading your tribute to your brother. I barely knew him when I was in their ward, but he seemed like a really great guy.
Oh, and your cousin Julie Ripley is in my ward..i'll have to tell her we (cyber)met! :)
P.S.- I love your kids names, they're so unique!
Post a Comment