Friday, September 10, 2010

My Formal Living and Dining Room




Good bye fancy, unused room. Hello preschool /playroom! I miss my pretty, kids can't touch front room, but this one sure gets used more :)

10 comments:

d.jo said...

How fun! I'll bet you do a great job!

The Varo's said...

i love it lynds! good job on transforming that room!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Looks like so much fun to me! I wish my school was this much fun! ;) Congrats on the preschool AND the huge accomplishment of 7 napping toddlers at the same time!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

that looks fun!

Cadi said...

So Impressed! Fantastic job- looks so accomplished and satisfying. I bet your sleeping better at night too. Your probably just as worn out as Bostyn. :) good work lady!

Jake said...

Looks amazing!

Chad and Ashlie said...

looking good! What did you do with all your fancy things? I need to come by and see it!

Stock Family said...

Lyndsay! That looks awesome!! I am happy to hear that you (& Bostyn) are liking it. Looks fun!

brady lady said...

so cute, maybe using you in a year or sooner

Browns said...

Oh my gosh! I desperately wish I could send Georgia! she is so bored! you are awesome looks like fun!