I felt guilty eating Oreo's in front of Bostyn so I let her have her own for the first time. I handed her one while we were in the family room then realized that was not a smart decision. I quickly transferred her to her high chair just in the nick of time!


7 comments:
She is such cutie...even with Oreo all over her face!
Bostyn is so cute, and you are prego again??!!! Congratulations!!!
I bet the 2nd babe will get oreos at 5 months...I think we are all impressed you held out this long. Bake went a long time without sugar and then cooper was getting suckers in the highchair way too young (it is easier to cook dinner that way :)
Thats what babies do best, spreading food all over themselves! What a cute picture though.
It looks like she's a big Oreo fan! I love her smile! Slade told me the other day, out of the blue, that he needed Aunt Lyndsay. He said he needed to go to your house and wanted to play with Bostyn. I told him we couldn't go today and he said, "but they are my friends!!" He was upset and then told me he needed Aunt Marlee! He said, "she doesn't put me in time out!" Goofball!!
Ya Gotta love OREOS!!!! It was exciting to find you. You have a cute little family!
That's so darn cute! You gotta love a filthy dirty and happy baby right?! We hope you've been feeling better!
Post a Comment