This past weekend we were invited to go play at a really nice cabin with some good friends of ours. The weather was too perfect, 70's in the day time and chilly at night. We did a lot of porch sitting and watching the kids enjoy playing outside. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend.


I gave shooting a try but spent most of my time chatting and reading on the deck.


We took quite a few rides on the Ranger. Bostyn LOVED it!


We took quite a few rides on the Ranger. Bostyn LOVED it!
Derek found a big ugly beetle and let Bostyn have a look-see. I'm sure she would have put it straight in her mouth if we wouldn't have kept her from grabbing it.







4 comments:
How fun! I love the hair in the wind pictures! Too funny! Must be nice to get out of this heat. Eww! Bugs! Skylar is so happy that Daisy will touch bugs. Sheesh, good thing my kids will take care of bug problems when I won't!!
Love the hair! Again...jealousy sets in as I read about another vacation somebody took. Much fun for you guys! When JD gets back from Germany, I think I will just pass him and run out the door and head for the hills!
i was just looking at your blog and just had to say how darn cute your little girl is. she is way adorable!! looks like you guys had fun.
It looks like you guys have a great time! I love the pictures of you shooting the gun. You'll have to frame one as a reminder to your kids not to mess with mommy when they are teenagers! :o)
Post a Comment