Sunday, August 24, 2008

A peek into the future?

I found this hilariousness on a cousins site and couldn't resist trying it!

Apparently if we are having a girl she could
look something like this...




And if it's a boy something like this!


MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

9 comments:

Jenna said...

holy cow that is hilarious!

Tiffanyann said...

Thats pretty funny but i bet the real thing (baby) will be a whole lot cutere!!

Stock Family said...

LOL! They really aren't that bad looking! I've gotta try it seeing how we have one of each all ready!! Too funny!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Your made up kids aren't too shabby. :o)

Cadi said...

I guess Derek's nose is a very prominent feature...both boy and girl got his nose!

Sarah said...

HAHA- I love it! It is fun to do huh.... Our babies are .... cuteness only a mother and father could love!

Sabrina Hulse said...

Hey girl! I am so glad that you blog. Your little girl is so adorable and I absolutely love her name. So your babies are going to be about as close as mine are. I have to tell you the truth it is a little crazy, you will never sleep again, but it is also a blast, I love both my girls so much and I know it will just get easier and easier as they get older. So glad to talk to you we will have to get togther with our families sometime.

Aimee said...

Too funny! NO ONE is allowed to see the palace, but Pyper and Bostyn will totally be buds. We need to go do stuff, or I should really start going to church...

brady lady said...

scary!! that was on "how to lose a guy in 10 days", who would ever thought they had websites really out there that did that. i don't like it.