Monday, September 15, 2008
Bostyn's Birthday Party!
This past Saturday we celebrated Bostyn's first birthday. It was a week early but we had to have the party when all the family could make it. We happened to be spending the weekend at the McBride's watching their kids while they were out of town, so we were able to have the party there. Thanks to everyone who came and helped make it such a fun party!
The kids had fun playing on the waterslide and swimming.


I made a giant cupcake for Bostyn's Birthday cake. So cute.
Everyone else got to enjoy regular sized cupcakes.
Bostyn got a lot of great toys and clothes. Thank you everyone for the gifts!

Bostyn didn't decide to dig into her cake till the party was nearly over.
Bostyn loves her new babies and stroller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the fun times at the party! Slade's been talking about that "octopus ball" (sp) and keeps asking to go to Aunt Lyndsay's to play with it. I loved the cupcake-cake you made! I might need to borrow that sometime. I can't believe Bostyn is already 1, this past year has really gone by fast!
Happy Birthday Bostyn!
How did you make that cupcake? Very cute. Very convenient for the McBRide's to be gone...
Happy Birthday! I can't believe that she is 1 and I still have not met her :(. She is so big! I love the cake! It looks like you all had fun! Wish we were there too!
Okay, Bostyn's birthday cupcake looks WAY better than mine!:) Happy birthday to Bostyn, shes such a doll.
Happy Birthday Bostyn. I can't believe it's already been a year. This year has flown by. I'm not ready for Melanie to turn one yet!
Cute cake. I've seen that pan at Michaels. I think it's really neat.
i never got an invite to bostyn's b-day party, thanks alot. i forgive you!
Post a Comment