Saturday, September 20, 2008

Through the Pages of Time

  • Once again I found myself intrigued by an experiment on someone else's blog.


What a "Foxy" couple!



I think I look like my mom in this picture.

This one reminds me of old pictures I've seen of my Aunt Kathe.



Very Mr. Clever.

I could do the big hair thing...

5 comments:

Stock Family said...

LOL! That is funny! You look gorgeous in all of them! Derek, I love the fro and the glasses!

The Hyde's said...

Big Hair is where it's at!

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Kathe was a really cute girl with that BIG hair!!!! Heck I caught Uncle Gary didn't I?

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

It looks like you were having fun! You look glamorous.

Sarah said...

Diggin the pics guys. LOVIN IT. It was good to meet the little rascal. I am sorry we missed you mommy! Her diaper was not that bad... Derek truly is a Winters. None of the men can smell a dirty diaper without gagging. hope to see you again soon. Your little girl is such a doll.