Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taggety Tag Tag

Tag I'm It!

10 yrs ago:1998....Freshmen Year! What a time. I loved nearly every minute of that year. I met some of the friends that I am still close with today. I attended early morning seminary or atleast showed up in time to finish putting my make up on in the church ladies room! Early mornings are still rough for me...

5 things on today’s “to do” list:

1. Laundry as always
2. Pack for the weekend getaway
3. Pay some bills
4. Clean the bathrooms
5. A quick trip to the grocery store

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Lemons with salt
2. Giant soft pretzel with cheese
3. Apples
4. Granola bars
5. French fries

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Get us and all our family out of debt
2. Buy a chunk of land and build a custom home
3. Put money away for our chilren
4. Finish my college degree
5. Be a "Secret Santa" all year long to families in need.

5 places I have lived:

1. Mesa, AZ
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Queen Creek, AZ
4. Provo, Utah
5. Laie, Hawaii

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Assistant for Real Estate Agent
2. Cashier at antique store
3. House Cleaner
4. Physical Therapy Technician
5. Mommy!

5 People I tag.....Ashlie, Brady, Brittney, Erin, Marlee

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

Oh man that pretzel with cheese sounds good! Don't you love the never-ending laundry?

brady lady said...

okay so i can't believe your bostyn is already one, where has the time gone and you're prego again, thanks for not telling me!! well, congrats, it nice to see all the updates.

Sarah said...

I love lemons too!!! I didn't know u lived in Hawaii. That is awesome.