This past weekend, my parents and Marlee and Beau drove down and met Skylar and Kari and Derek and I at Derek's family's cabins in Pine, AZ for a quick family reunion. We were missing Erin and Shane and their girls because Kinley ended up in the hospital with pneumonia earlier in the week, but she is home now and doing great! The weather was chilly due to the wind but we couldn't let that stop our adventures. We did a little boutique shopping, a lot of porch sitting and had a great time at the Tonto Natural Bridge, hiking and enjoying a picnic. All in all it was a great time and I wish we could do things like that every weekend. A big thanks to Derek's grandparents and parents for letting us use the cabins!
Group Picture at the Natural Bridge
-Marlee, Lyndsay, Bostyn, Derek, Kari, Slade, Beau, Skylar, Daisy, my Dad, my Mom-
7 comments:
your mom's so cute, so is Bostyn:)
Thanks for finally posting so I could see what we missed!!! Looks like you had fun, wish we could have gone. We need to plan it again in the spring..... after all the babies!
Sparkly Pine is full of family love! I love that place!
hey you should tell erin to add me! i want to see her pics!
What a fun time in pine! And yes we do need to go to tombstone let's do it soon before I explode!
Looks like a super fun weekend! How nice that you could all get together! Also CONGRATS on your sweet little boy!!
Hello! I stummbled onto your blog from a friend of mine! I went to school with Derek, all the way from Carminati? I am pretty sure he went there too. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that your little girl is so cute, congrats on the new boy you are waiting for! Its fun to see how peoples lives change after marching band!!
Post a Comment