Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper



Bostyn undoubtedly loves her Daddy. Where he is she wants to be and what he's doing is what she wants to do. Derek was assembling some patio furniture we got from my parents and Bostyn was right there with him pretending to turn screws. She seems to be fairly well rounded so far. She plays rough with the dog and handles tools like a pro one minute, then pushes her baby in a stroller and snuggles her stuffed animals the next!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

So sweet I love the daddy's girl :) How are you feeling? I hope you are doing great! Did you know that there is an option in your settings to make it so that when someone leaves a comment on your blog they don't have to do the word verification thing? Just wonderin if you knew!

Heath Hales said...

Lyndsay,

I am glad you found us. How, by the way, did you? From Lafe and Bryndee? Anyway, we live in Brigham City and have for almost 2 and a half years. By the way I didn't realize that you have two "y"s in your name. I am quite partial to y's myself. I also noticed that your little girl has a y in her name as well. Way to go! Her name is soooo cute!

Michayle

Cadi said...

I love your little Bostyn. I love girly girls with Tom-boy skillz... The best kind!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Sounds like a well-balanced little girl. :) Rough and tough, but girly too. It's the perfect way to be, if you ask me.

The Thatchers said...

your little girl is so cute. cant wait to see halloween pictures. p.s. im going to add you to my blog, if thats ok.

brady lady said...

too cute, what a daddy's girl. i love when they begin to become more attached to their dad, finally some space!