Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tis the Season
Christmas time is here and I love it! Here is a list of my Christmas time favorites:
Putting up decorations. I wish I could leave them up all year. They bring such character and warmth into the house.
The excuse to shop and spend money to buy gifts for everyone on "my list".
Hot Cocoa
Christmas Music
Driving around with my little family looking at Christmas lights.
Stockings. When I was a kid, looking through all the little goodies in my stocking was more exciting for me than the bigger gifts.
Bostyn's fancy Christmas dress. There are only a few occasions when wearing a poofy, shiny dress is acceptable. I think we should take advantage of them all!
Christ's birth. Although we should ALWAYS be focused on Christ in our lives, it's nice to have a holiday that centers on His birth. It is such a wonderful story that even children love to hear.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Merry Christmas to you!
You know I am on board with everything you said. I always like the excuse to wear the over the top dress even though I shouldn't!
cute wreath! i can't wait to see bostyn in her shiny dress.
does it have puffy sleeves? hahaha
well said. where have you been? it's been too long since your last post.
Love the wreath! Even better when its $5. I want one for next year :) I can't wait to see Bostyn's dress! Are we going to be doing pictures again this year?
YAY Merry Merry Christmas! I love Christmas too! Love the wreath! Hope to see you at the Winters Christmas party.
cute wreath. hey we are getting sealed on Friday at 5:15 if you would like to come. I thought I had your email but I couldn't find it anywhere. Hope to see you there!
That's a very fancy wreath for $5 and no fuss. I wish I was more crafty like that, I'm just not.
the wreath is so cute. i really like your blog backround. way cute.
Post a Comment