Monday, October 5, 2009

Seasonal Mail


My mom lives in Utah. They have a true 'Fall Season' there. She thought she would share it with Bostyn. I thought it was a grand idea.


8 comments:

The Varo's said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Cadi said...

I love it!

Stock Family said...

She is so cute! My kids loved that mail surprise as well!

Browns said...

OK. I thnik I am forgeting what a 2 year old can do. It just seems like she should be older... she is probably really smart just like you!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Your Mom thinks of everything :) Such a cute idea!

Crystal Eldredge said...

I want some! Such a cool idea! I barely remember what a real leaf looks like!

The Thatchers said...

Love the cards. They're a wonderful craft to do.

brady lady said...

at least we get the perfect weather during this time of year! forget about the seasons, i love wearing flip flops year round!