Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Husband Tag


What's your husband’s name?
Derek Jensen Winters

How long have you guys been married? 2 1/2 years

How long did you date?
4 months from first date to wedding date!

How old is he? 26

Who eats more sweets? If Kool-Aid is a sweet, Derek wins hands down!

Who is the better singer? Definitely me

Who is smarter? 50/50

Who does the laundry? I sort it, wash it and dry it. No one folds it...

Who pays the bills? I do-but he makes the money.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Derek

Who mows the lawn? Derek should be mowing the lawn, but it is waiting for him to plant it.

Who cooks dinner? I do.

Who drives?
Derek. 100% of the time. He feels silly in the passenger seat with a girl driving. Some kind of manhood insecurity.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? That's a tough one. Depends on the topic.

Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first. I did refuse his first attempt, poor guy, but he sure was persistent!

Who asked who out first? Our relationship evolved out of a very casual friendship so I don't even know when our actual first date was. Whatever it was he asked me.

Who wears the pants? We are both fond of wearing pants. When it comes to being stern over the phone he is there. I am quite passive when it comes to conflict. But I handle decisions regarding our home and other plans.

I have the sweetest, most genuine husband in the world- I'm very lucky!

I tag everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post!

what a great couple you two are:)