Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Daily Grind

Nov. 8: Work that Provides


Derek has a job. He always has and I pray he always will. I know not everyone in this world is so fortunate. We aren't millionaires...yet :), but he is able and willing to work hard. I teach and take care of kids 12 hours a day. It tests my patience at times, but patience I have. We often find ourselves complaining about work, but we always remember how lucky we are to have jobs to complain about. I am thankful for the blessing of work.

3 comments:

Cadi said...

Amen!

d.jo said...

I know, I know, I know!

If only each time I complain about something I would choose to remember the blessing in the stress of it all.

Your family is so BEAUTIFUL, by the way!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

This one is hard for me. I try to be thankful..

thank you for setting such a good example and reminding me that I am in fact blessed that I have a job :)