Friday, November 12, 2010

"Tell me 'Bout the Good Ol' Days"

Nov. 12: Grandpas

Today is Derek's Grandpas birthday. He is a very special man. He is a Stake Patriarch, a retired teacher, extremely intelligent and loving, a most generous man, and tells the best stories. He is also the greatest advocate for taking a photo and video history of the family. And he is really handsome. These things and many others, help make up one incredible man. I am so glad that me and my children have the blessing of knowing him and being loved by him. I am thankful for Grandpas.


Grandma and Grandpa Rogers with Bostyn

2 comments:

Browns said...

I've been catching up on your blog posts and love them! I love the new (to me) family picture at the top too. I wish I could give you another little girl to watch all day!!!! you are amazing! Plus your kids look exactly like you!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Wow I'm way behind on reading your blog! I'll have to put all my blog comments into this one comment...

Your kids are adorable; isn't it funny the things that remind you of certain people; it looks like you are doing a really good job of being grateful; grandparents are so much fun. :)