Thursday, November 4, 2010

ZZZzzzz

Nov 4: Nap Time

As I type this, there are 6 sleeping children in my home. They are spread out in every room, so getting chores done doesn't really happen, but it is quiet. My batteries are recharging. I am thankful for napping children.

2 comments:

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I like all of these thankful days :) Thanks for sharing!

I too enjoy napping children, one in particular hahaha!

Lori and Trevor said...

I love your blog! Love your pictures. And now I want to start doing thankful posts.lol..good idea. I know exactly what you mean about not being able to clean cause kids are spred out in every room! But glad they r asleep tho. Did you get more kids? And I love watching Cannon.. seriously he is like the cutest little man I have ever seen, His eyes are so big and pretty.