We don't have TV. I mean we have a TV, but no form of cable or satellite. We are living on a tight budget and TV is not high on our priority list. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good show like anyone else, just not enough to pay for it. (Besides, you can watch any episode of any show you want online.) It actually works out great. My kids don't learn naughty things from disturbing cartoons and since they don't see commercials, I don't have to listen to them beg me for the latest and greatest toys. Any who, the whole family enjoys watching movies,
so for $9.00 a month we get all the movie watching we want. They come in the mail, and stream live onto my TV via the computer. I am thankful for Netflix.
2 comments:
We got rid of "TV" when I quite to stay home with the girls and I don't miss it at all. We are doing Netflix and I also let Melanie pick out movies from the library (just so she gets to be involved). I love that it's not on all the time like it use to be, and Melanie isn't asking me about toys from the commericals.
we do the same thing!! we need to get together!! by the way I love your family picture!!
Post a Comment