Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Nov. 2: A Backyard

We finally have grass in our backyard and it seriously makes me tear up. There is nothing better than being able to send your kids on a great adventure in the safety of the backyard. They feel such a sense of freedom, as do I. I am thankful for my backyard.




{not my backyard...but close to it :)}

5 comments:

The Varo's said...

Cannon has a little something on his face in the first picture, just in case you didn't see it. Haahaahh!
I am so so jealous of your backyard! Our backyard is full of weeds and chicken poop.

Heather said...

that does sound like fun we might just have to come over.

Stock Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! We need to come see it!

The Merkleys said...

I'm glad you found me :) Your kids are adorable. I love the backyard, I don't think I could get through a day with out it.
Brie

Cadi said...

I love your new look on your blog. totally awesome dude! and you know I SO concur on the whole backyard thing. Backyards were the best invention.